Who is this for?
The population of West Sussex to assist people in staying independent for longer, providing resources to look after yourself, stay safe and connect with the local community.
What to expect
Find helpful information and advice, browse and shop for products and services and discover 1900 local groups and activities across West Sussex.
1. Information and advice
- Easy read information and support for people with learning disabilities
- Health prevention and wellbeing including the Prevention Assessment teams (PAT)
- Conditions , disabilities and getting older
- Keeping safe and getting out and about
- Caring for someone
- Housing and Equipment
- Money matters
- Choosing and comparing care
- WSCC Adult Services
2. Find things to do locally
Search option by:
Location/category/ day of the week/age group(children/younger adults and older adults/condition.
- Education, training and employment
- Care and help at home
- Activities and leisure
- End of life
- Advice and money
- Health and wellbeing
3. Buy products and services
Categories as above
4. Find out about social care support
Forms to download for: