Who is this for?
The service is for young people aged up to 24 years and provides support to families, carers and significant others. The service addresses all aspects of a young person’s life.
What to expect
- Brief assessment and screening
- Harm reduction, advice and information
- 1:1 care planned support/interventions
- Relapse prevention
- Full healthcare assessment and substitute prescribing
- Support to transition to Adult Services when needed
- A named worker
Young people are offered appointments at a venue which suits them and drop ins are held around the county, including at FindItOut Centres.
The service is open Monday to Friday 9 to 5, but is flexible and can support young people outside these hours when needed.