Who is this for?
The service is for adults aged 25+ (including offenders), families and affected others.
What to expect?
- A friendly and non- judgmental team of safe, trained, experienced professionals, who will meet with you and complete an assessment to agree which issues you need support with.
- A fully integrated drug and alcohol service
- One to one and group support to look at how drugs and alcohol are affecting you, your relationships, and your overall health and wellbeing
- A safe place for people to come and feel safe to explore issues relating to your substance misuse
- Medical support if you need it, from a team of nurses and doctors
- BBV and Hepatitis B vaccinations
- A specialist family service
- Regular groups and events
Crawley, Horsham and Mid Sussex
Adur, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worting
30-32 Teville Road
14 Aldwick Road
The Old Post Office
Old Post Office Mews