Who is this for?
Family, friends and carers from all communities in West Sussex.
Offices at Crawley, Littlehampton and Worthing.
What to expect
Run support groups, a Carer response line , help carers access equipment to assist them in their caring role or provide funds so that carers can do something for themselves.
Provide carers with an early offer of information, guidance and support.
Carer Wellbeing workers
- Individual support for people caring for someone with any long term illness or disability including:
- Mental health/Learning Difficulties/Autism and Aspergers/Drugs and Alcohol/Parent carers/Young adult carers and Dementia carers
Emotional Support Service
- Counselling sessions with a trained counsellor
- Telephone call service
- Relaxation sessions
Events and Activities
- Workshops and open meetings
- Range of support groups across the county
- Learning and Wellbeing programme of courses
- Social events
Carer response line and information
- Offer a personal plan of support to help carers look after their own wellbeing
- Information on local and national services available to carers.
0300 028 8888 Line open:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am to 5pm
Wednesday 9am to 7pm
Saturday 10am to 12pm