Who is this for?
West Sussex residents of all ages who are affected by drugs and/or alcohol, including the person who is using the drugs/alcohol, those who offer support and the wider community.
What to expect
Staff work in integrated teams of health and social care professionals, peer mentors, volunteers and service user representatives.
The teams cover
- West Sussex children and young people’s drug and alcohol service (under 25 years)
- Coastal area (over 25 years): Adur, Littlehampton Shoreham and Worthing
- Western area (over 25 years): Bognor Chichester and Littlehampton
- Northern area (over 25 years): Crawley Horsham and Mid-Sussex
- Tailored support whatever level of abuse
- A safe place for people to come and explore issues relating to their substance use
- 1 to 1 support
- Practical harm reduction advice/tips and information including online support and apps, eg. self management tools
- Drop-in service for easy access
- Same day assessment
- Health and wellbeing checks
- Workshops and groups
- Family support and networks
- Referrals to other services
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm.