Who is this for?
Pathfinder Bognor provides advice, information and support for people aged 18+ affected by mental health problems living in Bognor and the surrounding area, as well as carers, friends, professionals and other agencies.
What to expect
Pathfinder provides a single point of contact, so you won't have to fill in multiple forms and can access different kinds of support from a number of organisations. Our staff are trained to provide one to one mental health advice and support. You can email or call us.
Pathfinder services operate during normal working hours, if you are calling out of hours or can’t get through, just leave a message or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We may not always be able to respond quickly as we’re not a crisis service but you can find contact details for other services in the Crisis Support section of this website if you need urgent help.
How we can support and advise you
If you feel you could benefit from support from Pathfinder you can download this form, fill it in and email or post it to us at the address on the bottom. Unfortunately the form does not work well on most mobiles. If you have difficulties with this please call or email instead and we will be able to offer advice.
Pathfinder Bognor Area services provide:
- Information, advice and signposting by phone or by email, staffed Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Mental Health Advice and Information session at Bognor Library on the last Monday of the month 11 am to 1 pm
- Individual and group support, creative and practical activities provided by Pathfinder Alliance partners and other local services.
- Access to peer support, a peer run drop-in information sharing on Fridays 11 am to 1 pm (not last Friday in the month)
- A range of services provided by local partners, to support people with their mental health and wellbeing
Other Pathfinder Services in Bognor
Pathfinder Bognor is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, Pathfinder West Sussex.
Other Pathfinder Alliance partners providing mental health support in Bognor include:
- West Sussex Mind – service for Young Adults aged 16 to 25 and Families in Mind
- Mind Brighton and Hove - Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Rethink- Asian language mental health helpline
- Southdown - Employment Support
- Stonepillow - Homelessness services
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) - Pathfinder Clinical Service
- CAPITAL project - Run by and for people with mental health issues. Mutual support to improve mental health and rebuild confidence and skills through training, involvement and volunteering.