All our youth and adult community face-to-face services have been temporarily suspended, but telephone and online support is available, including live chat on our website. Full details: https://www.sussexoakleaf.org.uk/coronavirus/
Who is this for?
Pathfinder Mid Sussex provides advice, information and support for people aged 18+ affected by mental health problems living in Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead and the surrounding areas, as well as carers, friends, professionals and other agencies.
What to expect
Pathfinder provides a single point of contact, so you won't have to fill in multiple forms and can access different kinds of support from a number of organisations. Our staff are trained to provide one to one mental health advice and support. You can email or call us.
Pathfinder services operate during normal working hours, if you are calling out of hours or can’t get through, just leave a message or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We may not always be able to respond quickly as we’re not a crisis service but you can find contact details for other services in the Crisis Support section of this website if you need urgent help.
How we can support and advise you
If you feel you could benefit from support from Pathfinder you can download this form, fill it in and email or post it to us at the address on the bottom. Unfortunately the form does not work well on most mobiles. If you have difficulties with this please call or email instead and we will be able to offer advice.
Pathfinder Mid Sussex provides:
1. Information, advice and signposting by phone or by email, staffed Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 4pm
2. Mental Health Advice and Information sessions at:
- East Grinstead Library on Wednesdays 10am to 12 noon. Check by phoning 01444 416391
- Haywards Heath Library on Mondays 3pm to 5pm. Check by phoning 01444 416391
- Burgess Hill Library Tuesday 10:30 am - 12:30 pm. Check by phoning 01444 416391
3. Individual and group support, creative and practical activities provided by Alliance Partners and other local services
4. Access to peer support
5. A range of services provided by local partners, to support people with their mental health and wellbeing.
6. Sussex Oakleaf also provides a service for young people aged 16 to 25
Other Pathfinder Services in Mid Sussex
Pathfinder Mid Sussex is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, Pathfinder West Sussex.
Other Pathfinder Alliance partners providing mental health support in Mid Sussex include:
- CAPITAL Project Trust – Peer support
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Rethink- Asian language mental health helpline
- Southdown - Employment support
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) - Pathfinder Clinical Service
- United Response – Community support