In response to Government advice, our services are being offered online or on the telephone. If you live in Chichester call Pathfinder Chichester 01243 780420 or by emailing pathfinder.Chichester@richmondfellowship.org.uk
As a Pathfinder Alliance partner Richmond Fellowship provides:
- Outreach services across Chichester and Horsham
- Peer Support service across Chichester and Horsham.
Who is this for?
For adults over 18 with mental health support problems who are registered with a GP and/or are a resident in Chichester or Horsham.
What to Expect
Provides free, independent and confidential support. Working on an individual basis to understand to find the right individual solution, tailoring support to meet personal needs and aspirations.
The Outreach Service provides:
- A designated Outreach Recovery Worker to provide support
- An individual, mutually agreed, support plan focusing on goals and aspirations
- Access to a range of activities with Richmond Fellowship and the Pathfinder Alliance
- Support in accessing additional services
Outreach is a process of supporting and enabling service users to:
- Identify issues, goals and aspirations with the support of a professional
- Access information and services
- Build confidence to achieve goals independently
- Identify ways to achieve and maintain recovery from mental health concerns
Who is this for
Adults over 18 with mental health problems who are registered with a GP and/or are resident in the Chichester or Horsham areas. The peer support service is for those who want to be in the driving seat of their recovery journey and supported by a peer recovery worker with shared experiences.
What to Expect
The service provides free, independent and confidential support to work on an individual basis to understand and find the right solution, tailoring support to meet personal needs and aspirations whilst being able to offer advice and guidance from a shared understanding.
You can refer to Richmond Fellowship by:
If you live in Chichester by calling Pathfinder Chichester 01243 780420 or by emailing pathfinder.Chichester@richmondfellowship.org.uk
Or if you live in Horsham by calling Pathfinder Horsham 01403 241866 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org