Who is this for?
People aged 18 and over and who are registered with a local West Sussex GP.
For people experiencing:
- mild to moderate depression and low mood
- anxiety and worry
- Panic attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Problems
- Self Esteem and confidence
- Assertiveness skills
- What to expect
- Guided Self help -
- For people with mild to moderate depression or anxiety Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) through
- individual sessions over the phone or face to face
- booklets, recommended reading and online learning
Talking Therapies –
For people with moderate to severe anxiety or depression 10 week CBT course, individual CBT sessions with a therapist and Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
Talk with someone who can Pageen and support with depression, family and relationship difficulties. Coping with the consequences of abuse, injury or illness.
Group Courses –
Deliver courses and workshops for living well
Can point you towards other organisations services and websites.
Employment advice and support –
Support to stay in work or resolve work problems, or support to get back to work.
Access to the service can be via a referral from a local GP, Mental Health Professional and by self-referral.