Who is this for
West Sussex residents of all ages who are affected by drugs and./or alcohol, to include the person who is using the drugs/alcohol, those who offer support and the wider community.
What to expect
Staff work in integrated teams of health and social care professionals, peer mentors, volunteers and Service user representatives.
- West Sussex Children and young people’s drug and alcohol service (under 25 years)
- Coastal area (Over 25 years) covers Adur, Littlehampton Shoreham and Worthing
- Western area covers Bognor Chichester and Littlehampton
- Northern area covers Crawley Horsham and Mid Sussex
- Tailored support whatever level of abuse
- A safe place for people to come and explore issues relating to their substance use
- 1 to 1 support
- Practical harm reduction advice/tips and information including online support (apps eg. self management tools)
- Drop in service for easy access
- Same day assessment
- Health and wellbeing checks
- Workshop and groups
- Family support and networks
- Referrals to other services
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm and Saturday 10am to 2 pm.