Who is this for?
Pathfinder Crawley provides advice, information and support for people aged 18+ affected by mental health problems living in Crawley and the surrounding area, as well as carers, friends, professionals and other agencies.
What to expect
Pathfinder provides a single point of contact, so you won't have to fill in multiple forms and can access different kinds of support from a number of organisations. Our staff are trained to provide one to one mental health advice and support. You can email or call us.
Pathfinder services operate during normal working hours, if you are calling out of hours or can’t get through, just leave a message or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We may not always be able to respond quickly as we’re not a crisis service but you can find contact details for other services in the Crisis Support section of this website if you need urgent help.
How we can support and advise you
If you feel you could benefit from support from Pathfinder you can download this form, fill it in and email or post it to us at the address on the bottom. Unfortunately the form does not work well on most mobiles. If you have difficulties with this please call or email instead and we will be able to offer advice.
Pathfinder Crawley provides:
- Information, advice and signposting by phone or by email, staffed Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 4pm
- Mental Health Advice and Information sessions at :
- Crawley Library every Tuesday from 11 am to 1 pm
- Broadfield Library on fourth Tuesday of every month from 11 am to 1 pm
- Check by phoning 01293 534782
- Individual and group support, creative and practical activities provided by Pathfinder Alliance partners and other local services.
- Access to peer support
- A range of services provided by local partners to support people with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Sussex Oakleaf also provides a service for young people aged 16 to 25
Other Pathfinder Services in Crawley
Pathfinder Crawley is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, Pathfinder West Sussex.
Other Pathfinder Alliance partners providing mental health support in Crawley include:
- CAPITAL Project Trust – Peer support
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA) and Peer Mentoring
- Rethink- Asian language mental health helpline
- Southdown - Employment support
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) - Pathfinder Clinical Service
- United Response – Community support