We are currently offering telephone and video support. Some face-to-face appointments are possible, however we can’t offer them to everyone, because of the current restrictions and safety measures that we need to put in place at this time (note that we review this regularly).
We also need to take some additional measures to ensure that we keep everyone safe. These measures include hand sanitising and wearing face masks for any appointments indoors, keeping rooms well ventilated and ensuring that we maintain a social distance of two metres throughout visits. We will discuss and agree arrangements before a face-to-face appointment is offered.
We also have a separate youth mental health service, called Be Ok, for anyone aged 16-21. You can contact the service using the contact details below. Be Ok offers the same services as BHT Sussex, but staff are trained to work with that age group specifically.
- Information, advice and signposting
- Peer support
- One-to-one recovery work (not therapy or counselling)
- Community groups
Office: 2nd Floor, Delmon House, 36-38 Church Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9AE.
Meetings at the above address are by appointment only. Please contact us first by phone, email or post.
Other Pathfinder Services in Mid Sussex
Pathfinder Mid Sussex is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, Pathfinder West Sussex.
Other Pathfinder Alliance partners providing mental health support in Mid Sussex include:
- CAPITAL Project Trust – Peer support
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Rethink- Asian language mental health helpline
- Southdown - Employment support
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) - Pathfinder Clinical Service
- United Response – Community support