Who is this for?
Pathfinder Littlehampton provides advice, information and support for people aged 18+ affected by mental health problems living in Littlehampton and the surrounding area as well as carers, friends and professionals and other agencies.
What to expect
Pathfinder provides a single point of contact. Our staff are trained to provide one to one advice and support. You can email or call us.
Pathfinder services operate during normal working hours, if you are calling out of hours or can’t get through, just leave a message or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We may not always be able to respond quickly as we’re not a crisis service but you can find contact details for other services in the Crisis Support section of this website if you need urgent help.
How we can support and advise you
Pathfinder Littlehampton provides:
- Information, advice and signposting by phone or by email, staffed from Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5 pm
- Mental Health Advice and Information sessions at Littlehampton Library on Thursdays 10am to 12pm. Check by phoning 01903 721893
- Individual and group support, creative and practical activities provided by Pathfinder Alliance partners and other local services.
- Access to peer mentoring
- A range of services provided by local partners, to support people with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Coastal West Sussex Mind also provide a Young Adults Service 16-25 years; Living well service: 50+ and Dementia support; and Families in Mind
Other Pathfinder Services in Littlehampton
Pathfinder Littlehampton is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, Pathfinder West Sussex.
Other Pathfinder Alliance partners providing mental health support in Littlehampton include:
- CAPITAL Project Trust – Peer support
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Rethink- Asian language mental health helpline
- Southdown - Employment support
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) - Pathfinder Clinical Service
- United Response – Community support