Who is this for?
Pathfinder Worthing provides advice, information and support for people aged 18+ affected by mental health problems living in Worthing and the surrounding area, as well as carers, friends, professionals and other agencies.
What to expect
Pathfinder provides a single point of contact. Our staff are trained to provide one to one advice and support. You can email or call us.
Pathfinder services operate during normal working hours, if you are calling out of hours or can’t get through, just leave a message or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We may not always be able to respond quickly as we’re not a crisis service but you can find contact details for other services in the Crisis Support section of this website if you need urgent help.
How we can support and advise you
Pathfinder Worthing provides:
- Information, advice and signposting by phone or by email, staffed Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9.00 am to 5 pm. Tuesday 9am to 7pm.
- Mental Health Advice and Information session at Worthing Library every Monday 10am to 12pm. Check by phoning 01903 268107.
- Individual and group support, creative and practical activities provided by Pathfinder Alliance partners and other local services
- Access to peer support
- A range of services provided by local partners, to support people with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Coastal West Sussex Mind also provides a Young Adults Service 16-25 years Living well service: 50+ and Dementia support; and Families in Mind
Other Pathfinder Services in Worthing
Pathfinder Worthing is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, Pathfinder West Sussex.
Other Pathfinder Alliance partners providing mental health support in Worthing include:
- CAPITAL Project Trust – Peer support
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health and Advocacy (IMHA)
- Rethink- Asian language mental health helpline
- Southdown - Employment support
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) - Pathfinder Clinical Service
- United Response – Community support