Who is this for?
Pathfinder Midhurst provides advice, information and support for people aged 18+ affected by mental health problems living in Midhurst and the surrounding area, as well as carers, friends, professionals and other agencies.
What to expect
Pathfinder provides a single point of contact. Our staff are trained to provide one to one advice and support. You can email or call us.
Pathfinder services operate during normal working hours, if you are calling out of hours or can’t get through, just leave a message or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We may not always be able to respond quickly as we’re not a crisis service but you can find contact details for other services in the Crisis Support section of this website if you need urgent help.
How we can support and advise you
Pathfinder Midhurst provides:
- Information, advice and signposting by phone or by email. Small staff team work across the week from Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5 pm. If phoning may have to leave a message and staff will respond as soon as they can.
- Mental Health Advice and Information session at Midhurst Library on first Tuesday of the month 1pm to 3pm. Check by phoning 07474 871899
- Individual and group support, creative and practical activities provided by Pathfinder Alliance partners and other local services.
- Access to peer support
- A range of services provided by local partners, to support people with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Coastal West Sussex Mind also provides a Young Adults Service 16-25 years
Please note: This location is not staffed full time, please contact via phone or email to arrange an appointment.
Other Pathfinder Services in Midhurst
Pathfinder Midhurst is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, Pathfinder West Sussex.
Other Pathfinder Alliance partners providing mental health support in Midhurst include:
- CAPITAL Project Trust – Peer support
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Rethink- Asian language mental health helpline
- Richmond Fellowship
- Southdown - Employment support
- Stonepillow – Homelessness services
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) - Pathfinder Clinical Service
- United Response – Community support