What are the current options for support?
We are currently offering support via face to face, phone or video call, as preferred by the individual. After identifying your goals and support needs during the initial discussion, you will be allocated a peer/outreach recovery worker who will contact you to agree a schedule for support. You can let us know what approach you find most beneficial and what frequency of contact suits you best. If you would prefer video calls, we can arrange with you for support sessions to take place via Zoom or Attend Anywhere.
What is currently being offered in terms of group activities?
Face to face:
- Weekly craft and natter
- Weekly depression support group
- Twice weekly allotment project
- Weekly exercise group
- Monthly walk
- We have a rolling 8-week mindfulness workshop
Other Pathfinder Services in Chichester
Pathfinder Chichester is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, called Pathfinder West Sussex. Other Pathfinder alliance partners providing mental health support in Chichester include:
- CAPITAL Project Trust – peer support
- West Sussex Mind – living well service: 50+ and dementia support; service for young adults aged 16-25; and Families in Mind for families with young children
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health and Advocacy (IMHA)
- Rethink – Asian mental health helpline
- Southdown - employment support
- Stonepillow - homelessness services
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) – Pathfinder clinical service
- United Response – community support