Following the recent Government advice regarding the Corona virus, Pathfinder Chichester has had to make the difficult decision to stop delivering groups, and in person one-to-one sessions and our offices have now closed to the public. All our staff are currently working remotely from home and online and phone support will be available.
For regular users of our service, support sessions will be done over the phone. For anyone else that needs to get in touch with us please phone our office number 01243 780420 or email we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We know that this may be a difficult time for people, and our aim is to continue to support you in whatever capacity we can.
Who is this for?
Pathfinder Chichester provides advice, information and support for people aged 18+ affected by mental health problems living in Chichester and the surrounding area, as well as carers, friends, professionals and other agencies.
What to expect
Pathfinder provides a single point of contact, so you won't have to fill in multiple forms and can access different kinds of support from a number of organisations. Our staff are trained to provide one to one mental health advice and support. You can email or call us.
Pathfinder services operate during normal working hours, if you are calling out of hours or can’t get through, just leave a message or drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We may not always be able to respond quickly as we’re not a crisis service but you can find contact details for other services in the Crisis Support section of this website if you need urgent help.
How we can support and advise you
If you feel you could benefit from support from Pathfinder you can download this form, fill it in and email or post it to us at the address on the bottom. Unfortunately the form does not work well on most mobiles. If you have difficulties with this please call or email instead and we will be able to offer advice.
Pathfinder Chichester provides:
- Information, advice and signposting by phone or by email, staffed Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 4pm
- Mental Health Advice and Information Session at Chichester Library on Mondays 10.30am to 12.30pm. Check by phoning 01243 780420
- Individual and group support, creative and practical activities provided by Pathfinder Alliance partners and other local services
- Access to peer support
- A range of services provided by local partners to support people with their mental health and wellbeing.
Please note: We do not provide support from this location, please contact via phone or email to arrange an appointment.
Regular groups and activities accessible through Pathfinder in the Chichester area include:
- Allotment gardening group
- Depression support
- OCD support
- Computer club
Other Pathfinder Services in Chichester
Pathfinder Chichester is part of a network of mental health support across West Sussex, Pathfinder West Sussex.
Other Pathfinder Alliance partners providing mental health support in Chichester include:
- CAPITAL Project Trust – Peer support
- West Sussex Mind – Living well service: 50+ and Dementia support; service for Young Adults aged 16-25; and Families in Mind
- Mind in Brighton and Hove – Community Mental Health Advocacy and Independent Mental Health and Advocacy (IMHA)
- Rethink- Asian Mental Health Helpline
- Southdown - Employment support
- Stonepillow - Homelessness services
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT) - Pathfinder Clinical Service
- United Response – Community support